1) Alway add two key points, eg 'State two differences between ROM and RAM'
2) Use correct key words.
3) Use correct spelling when answering long questions.
4) Write workings out in the order of workings.
5) When describing an output, explain why it would be used for the SITUATION required.
6) Keep it simple, don't waffle.
7) Use the marks as a guideline of how many points I should include.
8) Learn basics keywords (sequences, iteration, statement)
9) Learn the different types of testing
10) Need to use the information to help answer the question.
11) 4 mark question, State, 'example', 'explantation'.
12) Follow the code when trying to solve something.